Programs offered at
( click the emblem below)
American Karate Legacy Association
When: Every Friday evening at
Every Friday evening at 6:30-7:30 pm
Bluegrass Martial Arts
2506 Plantside Drive
Louisville, KY 40299
You must be a student at Bluegrass Martial Arts, in good standing
• Foot pads, hand pads, mouthpiece (required)
• Headgear, groin protection and shin guards (optional)
• Good attitude and readiness to train and have fun!
• Full kickboxing belt curriculum (not
just an exercise class!)
• Proper kickboxing technique, principles and strategies
• Applications to enhance any martial arts style
• Fitness, power, endurance, flexibility and speed
program is designed with numerous interaction and reaction-time drills without
the need of contact sparring.
This is a safe program that will aid you whether your goals are for
fitness, point fighting, MMA, or full contact kickboxing.
Other contact levels are available in advanced and specialized classes